Me on Blgging

Ok, so I'm supposed to give my thoughts on blogging. Well this my first blog ever and I have no idea what I'm doing. So, sorry for the really dull home page. I'm not really good with computers. But anyways back on the topic of blogging. I have no problem with change or new things. In fact I'm starting get bored and looking for a change. But this isn't what I had in mind. I'm a pretty private person and don't like having to write my feelings for a grade. I believe if you want to get know someone you should talk to them in person not read their comments on a blog. Sorry Sal if that sounds harsh, I didn't mean it in a rude way. That's another problem I have with blogs and the computer, you can't hear the writer's tone so you don't know exactly how they're feeling. Well ... that's pretty much all I have to say on the topic... so...bye?