The Stupid Cannable Story

So supposedly that story was true. But regardless I didn't like it. First off, my Dad is a piolet and he knows when to fly and when not to fly. If all of his passangers were taunting him to fly and calling him chicken, he wouldn't care. He would rather live than listen to bunch of rich snobs. (I remember them being rich, right?) Besides that, I guess it's my morals that make me disagree with what they did to survive. I would never eat another human being to survive. It's completely wrong and disrespectful. I could never live with myself knowing that I or my friend had eaten my father or mother or sisters. It would haunt and disgust me for the rest of my life. Living with that constant disgust in mind isn't worth living at all. Now if someone had to eat my dead corpose to survive than I wouldn't care. (ovbiouly I'm dead) But what i mean is I dont mind sacrifcing myself for other to live. I just dont want others to sacrifice themselves for me. I know the people died of starvation and freezing, and that religiously the boby is nothing with out the soul. I can see where the people in the story were getting their mind set from. But i just dont agree with it. Doesn't it say in the Bible that the boby is God's gift to us and we must take care of and protect it? or somthing like that? What i'm basicly saying is that i would never do what they did to survive. It was barbaric and i would rather die. Respecting the dead is more important to me than living my own life. it's as simple as that. If someone ate me to live i wouldnt really perfer it but i know that it would give meaning to my life, if I was able to save someone in one way or another. Thats my belief and I think relgion and upbringing are what really make me think in the way i do. not really sociologicly, because most poeple would say lets do anything to live. Like the pepole in the story. I dont' want to be like those people and the only way to be different is to not follow what they did and do what you believe to be right. Like i wouldnt of stayed there for ,how long?, 72 days?, I would of left after the first few days and tried to save everyone than sit there and wait to be recued. It would take to long. If you want something done you have to do it yourself.